ALL CONTESTANTS MUST:
- E-mail completed application to Bradley Baker at email@example.com by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, September 30;
- Attend the mandatory meeting in the Catalpa Room at the Student Union on Monday, October 3 at 6:00 p.m.;
- Have picture taken at University Communications on Friday, October 7 (Appointment times will be scheduled at the contestant meeting on September 23);
- Attend mandatory practices – Monday, October 24 at 6:00 p.m. and Tuesday, October 25 at 6:00 p.m. Both rehearsals are held at the Ford Center. All mandatory practices are closed practices – meaning no parents, coaches, friends, etc., will be allowed in the Ford Center during the allotted practice time;
- Report backstage to the Ford Center no LATER than 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 26. Parents, coaches, friends, etc., will not be allowed backstage once the wardrobe has been dropped off.
* * * * * *
- Be currently enrolled as a full time student (12 hours or more) at The University of Mississippi at the time of application as well as at the time of the competition;
- Remain a student at The University of Mississippi through the Miss Mississippi competition in June 2017
(excludes graduating seniors);
- Be between the ages of 17 and 24 (you can be no older than twenty-four (24) years of age on December 31, 2017.);
- Have a minimum of a 2.2 GPA at the end of the 2016 Spring semester;
*First-year freshmen must have had a 2.2 high school GPA
- Be in good University standing, both academically and judicially;
- Raise $100 for the Children’s Miracle Network/Miss America Organization by Tuesday, October 25 (before the second Miss University rehearsal); this will be discussed at meeting;
- Submit all required contracts, sponsorship ad, and additional paperwork to the Director of the Miss University Pageant. Applications are due on Friday, September 30 by 4:30 p.m.