The University of Mississippi’s Associated Student Body and Ole Miss Student Union are proud to present the 2021 Leadership and Engagement Awards. The 2021 Ceremony will take place on Wednesday, April 14, 2021 in the Student Union Ballroom at 5:30 p.m.
Please read the guidelines carefully to ensure your nomination is completed correctly. The information to follow describes the various awards that are eligible to student leaders, advisors and registered student organizations. Everyone is invited to nominate individuals and organizations deserving of recognition. All nominations are due by Monday, March 22 at 6 p.m.
Nominations will be reviewed by external reviewers and the Associated Student Body’s Executive Board.
Submit your nominations in The Forum! Or by using these links:
- Emerging Leader Award
- Student Organization of the Year
- New Student Organization of the Year
- Outstanding Student Organization Advisor
- Outstanding Student Organization Event (Virtual, In-Person, or Hybrid)
- Outstanding Student Organization Member
- Outstanding Student Organization Officer
- Outstanding Student Organization President
- Diversity Innovator Student Award (NEW! award given in partnership with the Division of Diversity and Community Engagement)
- Live The Creed Awards for:
Please do not hesitate to contact ASB Advisor Will Takewell email@example.com or ASB Graduate Assistant Reynolds Spencer firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
ASB, the Division of Diversity and Community Engagement, and the Ole Miss Student Union are excited to recognize the hard work of the phenomenal student organizations and student leaders here at The University of Mississippi. We look forward to receiving many applications!