The University of Mississippi’s Associated Student Body and the Gertrude C. Ford Ole Miss Student Union are proud to present the 2022 Leadership and Engagement Awards. The 2022 Ceremony will take place on Wednesday, April 20, 2022 in the Gertrude C. Ford Ole Miss Student Union Ballroom at 6 p.m.
Please read the guidelines carefully to ensure your nomination is completed correctly. The information to follow describes the various awards that are eligible to student leaders, advisors and registered student organizations. Everyone is invited to nominate individuals and organizations deserving of recognition. All nominations are due by Friday, March 25, 2022 at 6 p.m.
Nominations will be reviewed by external reviewers and the Associated Student Body’s Executive Board.
Submit your nominations in The Forum or by using these links:
- Emerging Leader Award
- Student Organization of the Year
- New Student Organization of the Year
- Outstanding Student Organization Advisor
- Outstanding Student Organization Event (Virtual, In-Person, or Hybrid)
- Outstanding Student Organization Member
- Outstanding Student Organization Officer
- Outstanding Student Organization President
- Diversity Innovator Award for Students
- Presented by the Division of Diversity and Community Engagement
- Contact Sarah Piñón, Assistant Director, Cross Cultural Engagement & Programming with any questions.
- email@example.com or 662-915-1689
- Live The Creed Awards for:
ASB, the Division of Diversity and Community Engagement, and the Gertrude C. Ford Ole Miss Student Union are excited to recognize the hard work of the phenomenal student organizations and student leaders here at The University of Mississippi. We look forward to receiving many applications!