Funding for Registered Student Organizations through ASB
As a Registered Student Organization, funding is available through the Associated Student Body Student Activity Fund.
To be eligible for funding, Registered Student Organizations must be:
- Registered with the Student Union;
- In good fiscal & judicial standing with the University of Mississippi and ASB;
- Active for at least 30 days;
- Must not have any outstanding debts to ASB;
- The President & Treasurer must attend an ASB Funding Training;
- Funding requests must be submitted before deadlines.