Starting a New Registered Student Organization
Starting a new Registered Student Organization (RSO) is simple! In order to submit an application for a new organization on campus you only need three things:
- A roster with 3 students;
- A faculty/staff advisor;
- Constitution (use this Registered Student Organization Constitution Checklist to guide your process).
Once you have these three things, follow these instructions to submit an application for a new RSO:
- Go to the Forum and sign in with your Ole Miss WebID & Password;
- Select “Organizations” (Icon with two people) from the menu on the left side of your screen;
- Select the white “Register an Organization” button at the bottom of the filter options on the left;
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the blue “Register a New Organization” button.
Once the application is submitted, a staff member from the Student Union will be in touch soon with more information concerning the next steps! One of these steps will be to attend RSO Orientation. More information about RSO Orientations can be found here.