Beginning on Thursday, March, 18, the department will begin accepting table reservation forms for Registered Student Organizations and Campus Departments. No forms will be accepted prior to this date. There are plans to expand to solicitors, but that will come at a later date. Table reservations will not begin until Wednesday, March 24. Tables will be located only alongside the Grove sidewalk in front of the Gertrude C. Ford Ole Miss Student Union. A table is not reserved until the individual completing the reservation form has received a confirmation AND has completed the COVID tabling training outlined below.
Along with standard tabling guidelines, there are COVID guidelines that RSOs and Campus Departments must follow in order to take advantage of the opportunity to table at the Student Union.
- Face coverings required at all times for RSO/department members while at the reserved table
- Only two chairs will be provided for each reservation, and chairs must maintain a distance of six (6) feet of distance
- No more than two members of an organization may be present at the table at one time
- Hand sanitizer (at least 60%) must be provided by the RSO/department at the table
- Flyer distribution and promotional materials may be shared but not through direct contact; items may be placed on the table by the representative and picked up by the participant(s)
- Baked sales are not permitted
- OMSU staff will disinfect each table and chair after each day; it is the responsibility of the RSO/department to disinfect surfaces between their staffing shifts during the day
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing this form to complete the tabling training (http://bit.ly/OMSUTabling21) and quiz (https://forms.gle/zf8dnFk7VF6xPtAZA). The representative is responsible for communicate all guidelines and expectations to those staffing the table reservation on behalf of the RSO/department.
- Failure to abide by these guidelines will result in loss of privileges for the remainder of the academic semester