Re-Registering A Student Organization
The University of Mississippi requires all Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) re-register annually. You can complete this on the Forum during the indicated month of officer transition (defined in the RSO’s prior re-registration). Questions on the status of your registration? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RSOs must update the following information:
- Notification of any changes, additions, or edits made to the RSO’s constitution since the last renewal;
- Changes to the RSO’s contact information and basic profile;
- Updated roster information reflecting the membership of the RSO (including officer updates);
- Updated risk management assessment.
RSOs that do not complete re-registration by the expressed deadline will be considered inactive. They forfeit rights and privileges granted to RSOs until the registration is completed.
RSO Re-Registration Steps:
- Go to the Forum and sign in with your Ole Miss WebID & Password;
- Down the left side of your screen, you will see a menu with your memberships listed at the bottom. Select the organization you intend to re-register;
- The management functions for your organization will pop up. Select “Manage Home;”
- If it’s time for your RSO to re-register, select the light blue “Re-Register this Organization” button;
- Follow the prompts to make any necessary changes.
A staff member will be in touch soon with the next steps! One of these steps will be to attend RSO Orientation. Additional RSO Orientation information is available. Additionally, the faculty/staff advisor identified on the organization’s roster will need to verify their willingness to serve as such.