skip to main content
The Gertrude C. Ford Ole Miss Student Union
The University of Mississippi

Financial Information for RSOs

Below are resources related to finances for Registered Student Organizations. For any questions, please contact Dugan Walker at

Establishing an Off-Campus Bank Account

Applying for an Employer Identification Number (EIN)

Funding for RSOs through ASB