Re-Registering A Student Organization
All University of Mississippi Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) are required to re-register their organization annually. This process is completed via the Forum and is done so during the indicated month of officer transition (as indicated by the RSO’s prior re-registration).
The following information must be updated during re-registration:
- Notification of any changes, additions, or edits made to the RSO’s constitution since the last renewal;
- Changes to the RSO’s contact information and basic profile;
- Updated roster information reflecting the membership of the RSO (including officer updates);
- Updated risk management assessment.
RSOs that fail to complete RSO Renewal by the established deadline will be declared inactive and will forfeit the rights and privileges granted to RSOs until the renewal is completed.
Because the RSO already exists, simply follow these instructions to re-register:
- Go to the Forum and sign in with your Ole Miss WebID & Password;
- Select the Rubrics Cube icon in the upper right side of the screen;
- Select “Manage;”
- Select the RSO in which you intend to re-register under “My Memberships;”
- If it’s time for your RSO to re-register, select the light blue “Re-Register this Organization” button;
- Follow the prompts to make any necessary changes.
Once the re-registration is submitted, a staff member will be in touch soon with more information concerning next steps! One of these steps will be to attend RSO Orientation. More information about RSO Orientations can be found here. Additionally, the faculty/staff advisor identified on the organization’s roster will need to verify their willingness to serve as such.