Starting a New Registered Student Organization
Starting a new Registered Student Organization (RSO) is simple! In order to submit an application for a new organization on campus you only need three things:
- A roster with 3 people;
- A faculty/staff advisor;
- Constitution (use this Registered Student Organization Constitution Checklist to guide your process).
Once you have these three things, follow these instructions to submit an application for a new RSO:
- Go to the Forum and sign in with your Ole Miss WebID & Password;
- Select “Organizations” from the top bar menu,
- Select the green “Register an Organization” button on the left-hand side;
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the blue “Register a New Organization” button.
Once the application is submitted, a staff member from the Student Union will be in touch soon with more information concerning next steps! One of these steps will be to attend RSO Orientation. More information about RSO Orientations can be found here.